Printing and pdf

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a MacBook with OS-X 10.5.8

I used Excel and Word to create a mail merge Word doc which contains grade reports for 75 students. I need to turn each page into an individual pdf document which I can then email to each individual student.

Is there a way to Save As or print to pdf and automatically create 75 new pdf files or do I need to copy, paste and save each page into a new file manually?

Thanks for any help!

I am new to this site so may apologies if this is the incorrect place to post this question.

Reaction score
You can do this in one of two ways.

1. You can choose to print and "save as PDF" while choosing to only print 1 page at a time. This is not automatic and you'll have to do it once for each page.

2. You can choose to print and "save as PDF" the entire document and then use Adobe Acrobat Pro to split the PDF up into individual pages automatically. Bear in mind that you'll need to purchase a copy of Acrobat Pro.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.