iPhone4 calendar sync problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac v 10.7.1
I have an iPhone 4 and it has been syncing fine with my iMac up till Lion OSX v10.7.1 was installed. I use iTunes for syncing.

All calendars are selected for syncing on both phone and Mac.

Since v10.7.1, events created on my iPhone will not get sync'd to my iMac. Yet events created on my iMac do get sync'd to my iPhone.

How can this be fixed so that syncing goes both ways?

Reaction score
iPhone4 sync

I have the very same problem.

I have an iPhone 4 and it has been syncing fine with my iMac up till Lion OSX v10.7.1 was installed. I use iTunes for syncing.

All calendars are selected for syncing on both phone and Mac.

Since v10.7.1, events created on my iPhone will not get sync'd to my iMac. Yet events created on my iMac do get sync'd to my iPhone.

How can this be fixed so that syncing goes both ways?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Same here. When I'm at work and my Mac is at home asleep, new events seem to be hit and miss as far as making it into iCal when I get home and wake it up. Seems random. Refresh-all works sometimes, but only sometimes.

Reaction score
I have a similar problem but different.... My alarms sync incorrectly. I have my alarms set to make a sound and show a message 15 minutes before and also to send me an email 15 minute before. What I get on the iPhone is the message 15 HOURS before.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.