Can't run Software update....

Reaction score
I was cleaning out my external hard drive and I think I accidentally deleted part of my time-machine back up.
Now when I try to run software update I get an error that says:

The File "index-lion-snowleopard-leopard.merged-1sucatalog" couldn't be found on the server "swscan.apple.com".

Do you guys know how to fix this?

OP
A
Reaction score
Then when I run network diagnostics it says "you network seems to be running normally".

AFM

Reaction score
I have the same problem and need help

I updated to Lion and now get this message: The file “index-lion-snowleopard-leopard.merged-1.sucatalog” couldn’t be found on the server “swscan.apple.com”.
I checked my connections and it says anything runs well. Can someone please help?
Thank you.

Reaction score
Same problem. Upgraded to Lion about a month ago. No problem until today. The same as above.

Regards,

Reaction score
can't run software update

Exactly the same problem,all fine till today.What's going on?? If its a bug,how will we get a fix if software update doesn't work?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 17"
Same problem here, I have done nothing to the computer. Hopefully it is a temporary bug.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 15" MBP OS X 10.7.1
Same issues. Haven't changed anything.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
same here... I am really hating LION at this time. It's been nothing short of annoying!

AFM

Reaction score
Go Figure???

Well,
At 3:00 AM it wouldn't update (see my thread above) and this morning at 11:00 am I hit software update and it worked just fine. Apple, don't let us down, please get update for this - and hopefully we will be able to use it!

AFM

Reaction score
Now address book problems - any help?

Well,
After the software update Address Book will NOT work from the dock, a large drawn out crash report pops up and I can't get rid of it unless I shut down. But Address Book works when clicking on the Icon on the desktop from the launchpad! This think shouldn't have been released yet!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.