Strange file in Trash. Can't erase it. Help needed,please?

Reaction score
This is a strange doc which appeared sometime ago in Trash.
To my understanding it doesn't cause any visible harm, bu I want to find out what os this file and how to getrid of it without reinstalling whole system.

Name is ¨ð?,ïÖó.l—s
it sits in the trash bin
is alias
size zero Kb
can not be moved opened or deleted
no created or modified dates on display
in info - unknown access

when did search for invisible files
found it in Bootcamp>.Trashes> 501 which is a folder, empty.
(The Bootcamp partition is empty, I created it when purchased the laptop just in case I install Windows someday. When I open it there is just empty Desktop folder ,size zero Kb)

Here it gets weird with this 501 folder - on the finder window is displayed that it is created on 27 April 2025 at 7.33pm.
Now is the year 2011, so how a folder can be created in the year 2025???

It gets even funnier with the dates - when I go right click>Get Info on display I see that this folder is created Sat, 20 August 1983 10:12 AM (!!!!!!
and modified on 27 April 2025 at 7.33pm.
Tried to move it to Trash - the “Preparing to move to trash” animated bar appears, keeps moving forever but no result at all and I have to quit the operation.

Thanks for any COMPETENT advise fellow mac users!
My Mac -OSX 10.6.8

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Remove the unused, and useless (unless you're going to actually install Windows, and you can always create the partition again with bootcamp), windows partition in bootcamp. The file will disappear.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.