The KOTOR Cantina

Reaction score
I highly recommend this game, it is temporarily on sale from te app store and is an absolute deal. Especially considering the 30 or so hours it takes to beat it and its extensive replay value.

I currently find myself addicted for the 3rd time in my life. Graphics made better and everything for my wonderful Mac. Absolutely amazing port.

Anyone else playing this game? If so we can discuss and talk about our love for the 2004 GOTY! :)

Reaction score
I purchased it yesterday, but have not had a chance to play it yet. I spent many, many hours on the xbox with it and am looking forward to playing it again. I think it may take a little while for me to get used to playing it with a keyboard, I am not a computer gamer at all.

OP
F
Reaction score
It deffinently doesn't get old. I too got addicted on the xbox, the mac is hard to navigate initially but I feel it becomes much easier and precise than the xbox. The difficulty is much, much harder. You will get into fights like "I do not remember this being hard at all"

For proof of this I turned on my xbox and walked through the Sith base governor, someone weho I could not seem to kill on this game.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.