Mac Mail HTML Stationery - Image Drop

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm hoping someone who has a bit of experience developing Mac Mail Stationery templates might be able to help me. I have created my own template based off of a copy of an existing template and am running into some issues, particularly with 'Drag and Drop' images. I have a placeholder within the template that can be changed as appropriate within Mac Mail (by just dragging the image in.) My problem is that I cannot figure out how (or what) controls the scaling of this object. The images that I have tested (that range in size) seem to crop off and do not rescale to the size of the mask. Is there a way to control how these images drag in or make them scale to the best fit of a bounding box? I can't figure out how or what the images scale to and am not very familiar with the variables involved here. Is this something that is impossible to do? ANY advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if I can provide any additional information.
If you know of a forum that may be better suited, please let me know.

Thank you!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.