Cant login to my macbook pro

Reaction score
Hey guys hi! i have this issue
I just openend de box of my macboook pro today, and was doing all the first steps, setting up name, language and that stuff for some reason I was distracted for a conversation, and I remeber that i was on the mac ID I think i wasnt created becasue I havent recive a email and wasnt conected to internet
and I close the pc.
so I turned on again ad it ask for password I use a neverforgetable password for this computer acces and cant let me log in, I have researched on web how to restore pasword and havent work. Im runing lion.
get trhou comand line either with comand s but I dont know is the comend lines where good writed.

please help me out nedd to get it on work, and cant wait 5 hours until a retore dowbnload, tiome machien dont find a backed up point since havent started yet, I was loged on teh computer I ran the garage band aplication. just to ckeck itr was workin but then im stuck here. please let me know. my skype is luischahin

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
At this point you have no other choice but to be patient until the download completes and Lion reinstalls. Since you don't have a Lion disk that's the only way. After Lion reinstalls, see the instructions on how to make a backup using Time Machine. You might also want to make a bootable Lion disk or flash drive. See these instructions.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.