Drop down message

CEC

Reaction score
Hi Forum users

New guy and have limited computer knowledge. Like the Mac Book it has been with us for 5 days now and we love it so far. Looking forward to no viruses, every 9 - 12 months I would take my old PC down to Best Buy to get it wiped! I won't miss that.

My problem is a drop down message that continues to pop up when I 2 finger swipe the screen. Few days ago I completed an online form for Sunlife. The box drops down and asked me to cancel or send form.

Any advise on how to lose this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac. Intel Quad Core. 16 GB Ram.
Just click on "Send Form" and see if that does the trick. It may not have been sent just after you filled it in.

Reaction score
I am assuming you are on the newest version of LION and you used safari to fill the form. Safari might be open full screen on the other dashboard. Did you try quitting safari?

Reaction score
I have heard more reports of Safari doing this and apparently it's a know issue. For now you can try other browsers like Chrome, Opera, Firefox, ... until the next Safari/OSX update is out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.