3d trees issue in RollerCoaster Tycoon 3

Reaction score
I just recently installed RCT3 on my MacBook Pro running Lion, and am having an issue seeing the 3d trees. If I have the box checked in Tools to have 3d trees and foliage on, the trees are invisible. I can however see them in 2d, but honestly they look very crappy in 2d and are somewhat of a distraction (not to mention unwanted when trying to create a nice-looking park). Anyone else have this problem/know how to fix it? Thanks!

Reaction score
I have just bought RCT as I had it on my PC and liked it, went into Sandbox and planted some trees. Some showed up but others didn't. After reading your post I went back in , altered the settings, into sandbox planted some trees which wouldn't show previously. Went back out, changed the settings back, reloaded the saved sandbox and there were no trees, only shadows. I can't believe that we are the only ones to have the problem!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.