• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

US blocks AT&T and T-Mobile deal

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
The old adage 'You get what you pay for' is kinda out the window these days.

No, it's not. The fact that you don't understand it simply illustrates my generalization about you.

I know people besides myself who have problems with phones who also take care of their things. You seem to have lucked out and thats great for you but this generalization isnt going to work when youre talking to someone whos seen the side that you clearly have no idea about. Dont try to come at myself or anyone elses throat, as the phrase is, with some junk about not taking care of our stuff. You dont know me, you dont know them. That may be true for the majority, we arent the majority. There are exceptions.

Sure there are always exceptions, but I have noticed that those who whine the loudest and the longest are usually not the exceptions, but the norm. No, I don't know you, but from your previous posts it seems to me that you fall into the group I originally lumped you in with and nothing you have posted since has done anything to give me the impression that I was incorrect in my initial assesement.

As I said, I have had issues with phones in the past, and all were from my own stupidity, carelessness or just downright idiotic acts.

Reaction score
Whine the loudest and longest? Come on, that was just a mini-rant. You dont know what Ive been through to have made that and honestly I dont feel like telling you the story. Youll probably continue on with your point that you think I dont get. Whatever man, I dont even care anymore. Its just the internet. You think Im that guy think it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.