Best Thin Case/Bag for MacBook Air 13"

Reaction score
Just purchased (and eagerly anticipating the arrival of) a 13" Air. Now I need to decide on a new case/bag for my Air as my previous bag for my ancient 17" laptop would be a bit superfluous... The most difficult thing about picking one out is being unable to try them out in person other than the standard ones that stores carry which aren't exactly tailored to the Air's uniquely thin profile.

So, does anyone have any recommendations? Any suggestions/comments would be appreciated.

To give you an idea of what I'm looking for, below are two links to cases that look like they might possibly do the trick:

WaterField Designs Macbook Air Wallet

MacCase Jacket

I've also added a poll to this post so those who don't have the time or feel the need to post a reply can simply vote.

Thanks in advance!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Your post has been approved.

And, please do not start a poll. Asking for recommendations is OK and should get some responses. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Retina 5K/3.4GHz Core i5/256GB SSD/40GB DDR4/Logitech MX Master 2S/
I'm looking for a case for my 13" MBP. If thinkTANK made a 13" specific laptop sleeve case I would jump all over it because my Nikon tinkTANK holster camera case is made so well. The Sleeves model you suggested looks good but it doesn't seem to offer a should strap option or does it?

The thinkTANK sleeve case is made for 15"/17" machines and for those looking for a great case I would recommend it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.