MBP - start up delaying & TrashBin

Reaction score
Dear Mac-forums members
Good Day, Im new member in the forum, and I create this thread hopefully to find answer for my question as I didn't see in the posted threads:
my macbook pro 15" i7 500GB brand new just bought it before a couple of months, and since first day when I switch it on the start up procedure take little bit longer than the regular time (few seconds), I bought it in July 20,2011 same date as Lion OSx published in app store, the original OSx was snow leopard, so I upgraded to lion after few hours. I am living in sweden and I took apple care plan for it, I spoke with the tech. there in apple store and he replied to me that give it couple of weeks more as the laptop brand new in order to adopt the surrounding and start give its maximum performance. so any further suggestions?
second question regards the emptying of Trash Bin, when I have files or large size file after deleting it takes to long time not like in windows takes maximum 3-4 minutes, is this normal or not?
I tried to contact forum people hope to answer me but they said that I have to post my issue. hope to find answer
if anyone wanna answer me please send me email in [email protected] ASAP and I will be so grateful ,really this is annoying issue as the laptop not cheap
thanks with regards

Mohamad A Harith
user name: maharith
[email protected]
mob +46 769261560

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to the correct forum and title changed for clarity. Your post does not belong in the iOS.... forum as that is for mobile devices (iPhone, iPad).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.