Macbook Pro/Lion, installed snow leopard theme, now problems.

Reaction score
hey guys, i've had my macbook for about 4 weeks now I think, and after some heavy Deus Ex this weekend, I decided to see if there were themes and such to change my desktop, like rainmeter.
I installed Amora, not really realising that it didn't say Lion anyway around, nor did it say it was for snow leopard, and boxes and folders menu bars had all gone a bit, skew-iff.
So, thinking it was the problem of the theme, i installed another, Liscio, and now, while the bars have normal looking colour and what not, i'm still getting problems with the scroll bars and the close, minimise, and maximise buttons aren't appearing.
i tried uninstalling it but no joy.

I had a search, but nothing came up. here's some screenshots of what's happening at the mo.

1zz1cg7.png

5l88jt.png

Any help would be massively appreciated.
thanks.

OP
R
Reaction score
Now when i look at this page, nothing seems to be loading up. every other page i've opened works, so i suppose this is just a wee test

OP
R
Reaction score
after some mooching, i found that these files may be to blame
extras.rcrc
extras2.rcrc
SArtFile.bin

can anyone shed some light on them?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.