Does removing base on macbook void warranty?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac 9,1 Core 2 Duo 2.6ghz, 2gb RAM, Snow Leopard, Macbook 7,1 Core 2 Duo 2.4ghz, 2gb RAM, SL
Hello,

I know there are other topics regarding this but I wanted to make confirm whether removing the base on macbook purchased in 2010 will void warranty?

I will not be touching or removing any compartment, simply removing the screws and back and having a peek inside.

If there is any doubt I wont touch the screws.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
No you won't void the warranty. People remove the back plate all the time to upgrade there RAM, check there battery and to give it a clean.
You will be fine.
If you are not sure still and you want to see inside the back have a look at iFixIt's Macbook teardown with picture ;)

MacBook Unibody Model A1278 Teardown - iFixit

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro (Late-2011), 2.4 GHz Core i7, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
Since both the HDD and RAM are considered user-replaceable parts, removing the bottom cover in order to swap those components will not affect your warranty.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.