Wireless Print Server

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook Intel 2GHZ CD, 2GB RAM
I have a Linksys wireless print server connected to my USB printer and I want to be able to print to it from my PowerBook. When I go to the printer setup utility it finds the printer and I can add it but it wont allow me to print anyting. Does anyone have any suggestions?

OP
dmachine
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have the drivers on my PB. I will try Bonjour when I get my PB back from getting it fixed again.

OP
dmachine
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I got my PowerBook back and I dont think that Bonjour is what I need since it is not connected to a Windows PC. I have the printer directly connected to the wireless print server and then that connects to my wireless network. I am still unable to connect to the printer. I called apple and they dont support stuff like that over the phone.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I can probably help you but I need to know the model LinkSys Printserver you are running. Want to see if it supports AppleTalk. If it does it will be a lot easier to get working.

OP
dmachine
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It does support Appletalk. Its the Linksys WPS54G.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.