macbook does not start (NOTHING)

Reaction score
Hello everyone! First of all, let me say that I find this really great forum and I hope we can find a solution to my problem I have with my macbook unibody late 2008 (macbook pro)

It all started 3 days ago: I had, as I usually leave my macbook to sleep while I was sleeping . So far, no problem .. but when I woke up and wanting to turn it on to check my mail, it closes after a few seconds of activities. Distraught, I restart it, by resetting the SMC and NVRAM. This time it reboots fine, and works fine for a day ..

But next day the same problem: This time, it will not turn at all, except a few times he manages to light up normally for 10 seconds then shut down for dryly. So I can't try a Hardware Test to know the origin of the fault ..
So I decided to open the macbook(full of dust) and spend a little bit of vacuum (thinking it was going to fix things maybe ..)

Finally today, no signs of life of my sweet macbook
i'm sure that there are no probleme with the battery or magSafe adaptator

Is it possible that a small cable from the motherboard (below the visible part) was able to unplug and then there would be a condensation problem?! or an electro-magnetic problem perhaps?!

I post a picture of the motherboard on my macbook .. If you can find any damage, in the picture tell me please .
I have circled in red some sort of component where you have to connect a small cable that I do not see, would have unplugged it alone? the problem would he come here?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you very much all!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.