download manager movie?

Reaction score
ok, i deleted everything off my ipod touch, and i have 1.05 cent tax I got to pay apple before any of this is possible, but what is the best downloader for ipod touch's to download movies and compress them? I have to pay a simple 1.05 apple tax to download again form itunes, but no bigge, will get that wrapped up this evening, i just got off work and am too tired to do it tonight hopefully thee will be a response and some reviews up by tomorrow.
mAtThEw

C

chas_m

I'm sorry, I don't understand much of your post. Don't have any idea what the "1.05 cent tax" business is about, not sure how that's relevant to the rest of the post.

I'm not certain what you're trying to do in the other part of your post either, but if it's anything to do with commercial movies from DVD we can't discuss that here as it's illegal.

Mac-Forums.com - Announcements in Forum : Movies and Video

OP
C
Reaction score
no, no illegla business here... I am downlaoding the app from ITUNES lol.... And i am trying to use apple's software the way they intended. I wont jailbreak my touch for free wifi, so im not a scammer man.. Thanks again, and I realized I posted this in the wrond forum.. I apologize, if it could b moved or deleted?
Matt

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
C

chas_m

I guess I'm just not understanding what a "movie downloaded app" is. Can you clarify that?

OP
C
Reaction score
its kool man, after NUMEROUS youtube video's I think I have chosen the one for me. The free app. And the "movie downloadER app" I have chosen is the free one from itunes. U can "manage" videos that can be downloaded to your ipod through the app. Press and hold any video and it will download. ANd you can use the manager to view the content. Most only allow 7 video's to be downloaded.

C

chas_m

Oh, you wanted to download YOUTUBE VIDEOS. Okay, well, glad you found the solution.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.