bluetooth problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.2gHz g4, 12 inch, 60 gig, 768RAM, bluetooth, ATI radeon 9200, macally bluetooth mouse, JBL speaker
hey guys. i have the macally bt mini mouse. and its worked perfect up until now. it has the connect button on the bottom, and when u click it, the scroll wheel turns blue, to let u know its trying to connect. well, the blue wont go off, and it wont connect. ive taken the batteries out, recharged them, restarted my computer, tried setting up manually(as oppose to "discoverable"), and tried again. but nothing. as soon as the batteries go in, the scroll wheel goes blue. and it will not connect. any advice would be great. thanks

Reaction score
Silly question

I know this will sound silly - but the batteries are definately charged?

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.2gHz g4, 12 inch, 60 gig, 768RAM, bluetooth, ATI radeon 9200, macally bluetooth mouse, JBL speaker
parrott said:
I know this will sound silly - but the batteries are definately charged?

yeah. the batteries are definetly charges. i tried them in my friends wireless mouse(non BT) and then i tried new duracells.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
AlexN said:
Try turning on the "Discoverable" in System Preferences.

i already tried that. "...tried setting up manually(as oppose to "discoverable")
and nothing. could it be the mouse?

it finds it when it ry to set it up manually. but then it says its connecting using an empty key. and then it comes up with that it couldnt connect.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.