An application to make my Mac UI look different?

Reaction score
So originally I was just going to download and install Lion but because of the hefty number of negative reviews and incompatible essential (to me) applications I think I'll pass.

However I got myself sort of excited about having a change in my mac UI with Lion so now I'm looking for a program to change my MacBook Pro's theme around.

I'm not looking for anything crazy (unless that's possible) I just feel like having a change of colors or something. I have an app that changes the docks color and allows you to use a screensaver as a wallpaper and I know how to change application icons so I don't need any of that. I was sort of looking for something that would allow me to be able to change the color of menus,windows and other things like such.

Any advice would be appreciated :) .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Seriously, my advice is don't mess with it. Yeah, that's not what you want. So take the advice of others to follow, but you've been warned. :Lips-Are-Sealed:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.