WiFi Issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5 inch iMac 3.06 i3 8GB RAM 500gb HDD
So since I upgraded to Lion a few weeks back, every time I turn on my iMac, It says I am connected to my home network, via WiFi, but will not load the actually page. On safari it only loads a bit of the bar and just stays blank, same for Chrome and Firefox. The only way I can get it to work is to run Network Diagnostics. This then glows green on Wifi and connection but Red from ISP and onwards, Then suddenly say your internet connection is running correctly, thus it works till I restart my computer. This is my last cry for help before I call Apple or take my machine in to the Genius Bar.

Thanks In advance.:'(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
So since I upgraded to Lion a few weeks back, every time I turn on my iMac, It says I am connected to my home network, via WiFi, but will not load the actually page. On safari it only loads a bit of the bar and just stays blank, same for Chrome and Firefox. The only way I can get it to work is to run Network Diagnostics. This then glows green on Wifi and connection but Red from ISP and onwards, Then suddenly say your internet connection is running correctly, thus it works till I restart my computer. This is my last cry for help before I call Apple or take my machine in to the Genius Bar.

Thanks In advance.:'(

Have you updated to 10.7.1 ?
I also noticed that in the upcoming 10.7.2 one of the things that will be addressed is airport.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5 inch iMac 3.06 i3 8GB RAM 500gb HDD
Yes I have. Hopefully it will be solved in 10.7.2. No you know when that will be released?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.