Lion won't install on new mac

Reaction score
I used to own a White Macbook, 2.4ghz Mid 2010, i now have a New Macbook Pro, Early 2011.

On my old White Macbook i purchased and downloaded OS X Lion, from the Mac App Store.

I've purchased a new Macbook Pro and loaded up my App Store and installed it again, but when it gets near the end, it pops up with an error message

''The application could not downlod. An error occured while running scripts from the package "mzm.stuhjljp.pkg".

WHAT DO I DO?! Any help appreciated!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
I used to own a White Macbook, 2.4ghz Mid 2010, i now have a New Macbook Pro, Early 2011.

On my old White Macbook i purchased and downloaded OS X Lion, from the Mac App Store.

I've purchased a new Macbook Pro and loaded up my App Store and installed it again, but when it gets near the end, it pops up with an error message

''The application could not downlod. An error occured while running scripts from the package "mzm.stuhjljp.pkg".

WHAT DO I DO?! Any help appreciated!

To make life easier, why not talk to apple since your new mbp is pretty new ?
else you can try this if your new mbp is not pre loaded with lion, download lion only to your white macbook again and create a usb or dvd install disk and using the install disk, install to your new mbp. You can leave the download on your white macbook, do not worry about it. I believe you have not create an install disk yet.
After all the dust settle you can created a recovery disk using USB stick and should something happen, you can reboot from this disk.
Keep in mind for install disk you need 8gb stick or dvd, and for recovery disk you have to use 1gb USB stick only and not DVD (no option from apple). Hope this help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.