How to improve my site?

Reaction score
So I run Lazy Ass Gamer

I want to make my site better. How can I improve my site?

Sorry if this is against the rules, just remove the link and people can PM for it instead.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
What do you think is wrong with it? Personally, I'm not a big fan of the dark/black background and white text..I very much prefer black/gray text on white background..makes the site a lot more cheery..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2010 MacBook Pro 13 Inch
Did you use a website builder or did you code it?

OP
Cooler
Reaction score
What do you think is wrong with it? Personally, I'm not a big fan of the dark/black background and white text..I very much prefer black/gray text on white background..makes the site a lot more cheery..

Nothing, just want to make it better. I have tried with a white background, doesn't look god.

Did you use a website builder or did you code it?

Using Wordpress.

It looks like you used WordPress. I like the menu look but I would add more colors to it light ones...

Add more colors to what?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2015 15" rMBP, 2.8GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage, AMD Radeon R9 M370X, 10.11.1
Most of your pictures are low resolution. If possible keep them high.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod touch itouch 32GB 3G (3rd Generation) MC008LL/A, 3.5 inch
Add more colors to what?

My site is about hair treatment, because my site use EMO words at the first, so i use a dark color (black). Some visitor suggest me to try light color. I try it and my visitor increased with to stay for a long time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.