• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

HORRIBLE DT&T MAC SERVICE in Fermont,CA

E

evwa

My 20-inch Apple dispaly needs to replace a new cord. I called many mac service companies and most of them recommend me to send back to apple. However, before I make the decision to send the display back to apple, "DT&T" in Fermont, CA told me they can repair it and JUST send it to them.

I CALLED THEM THREE TIMES BEFROE I SHIPPED THE DISPALY. Because I want to make sure they can repair the display. So, I spent over $56 for overnight shipping. They received the display the next day and NEVER contact me. I called them a week later... to make sure someone was taking care of the business. " SO, NO ONE EVEN CALL ME TO SAY THEY CAN'T REPAIR IT" NO ONE!! DT&T let the customer WAIT!!

They have all kinds of issues from fixing the display, so on the THIRD week ( they have kept the display for the third week), I talked to ask my dispaly back. The man I talked to say they already requested repair box from apple. If they don't do the repair, apple will charge them $100. So ,I agreed to have him send the display to apple for me on 9/19/05. I strated calling appple abotu the repair status from9/21/05. Apple didn't receive the dispplay unitl 9/24/05. I have been calling apple and guess what, on 10/4/05 apple told me they didn't have the display!!!! I have to contact DT&T back.

All the waiting... and no one is taking care of it!!! I called DT&T and they told me the display is in their company!!!! They have it....So, why DT&T don't call their customer about the display?? ONE MONTH HAS PASSED, DT&T NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! NOT EVEN A CALL TO THEIR CUSTOMER!

This is the whole story. Very disappointing! If anyone has mac problem and if you don't wanna get pissed, don't call DT&T.

I am interesting to hear anyone who has the same bad experiences from DT&T. Please post your issues!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.