• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

For those that like numbers . . The Wikipedia article 'philosophy game' in numbers !!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Well I'm a person that was always good with numbers and for some reason i find them interesting.
Anyway i found this article that did it for me lol but is quite a interesting read.

The Wikipedia article 'philosophy game' in numbers

Bore a lot, oh well, but i hope some one finds it interesting. This article then got me thinking about Six Degrees of Seperation, which in turn led to Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. lol funny game. Try it and see if you can get Seven ;)

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.