Help, New, UIWebview not working

Reaction score
New to Apple Development, trying to create a simple iPad app using the UIWebView. I created the IBOutlet for it, put the object on the screen and connected them. I then put the loadRequest into the viewDidLoad and run. The program compiles fine and runs but nothing shows.

Am I missing something, can someone please help. Have searched the web, bought 3 books and have tried from scratch 4 different times.

Thanks,
Ben

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
Well, without seeing your code, it's really kind of hard to say exactly what you may have done wrong. How did you formulate your NSURLRequest? Are you sure the UIWebView is properly linked? Can you post at least the viewDidLoad method so we can see what you've coded there?

OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks for posting, started from scratch one more time and did nothing nothing but add the UIWebView to the new project and I got it to work finally.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.