Financial Transactions Calendar in iBank

Reaction score
OK, I know that there is no mac software that replicates all the features of Quicken for Windows and that most mac users have no need for many of these features. However, the one feature of Quicken that I liked to use most was a calendar that listed all future deposits and payments so I could look a calendar of the upcoming month, enter correct amounts where needed, save them to repeat monthly, annually, or quarterly, and then enter the forthcoming deposit or payment into the quicken checkbook. I cannot find a way to do this in ibank.

My questions are: Is there some way to show a calendar in Ibank. If not, does any mac financial software offer a future transaction calendar similar to that in Quicken?

Thanks.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved your question to this forum where you're more likely to receive answers.

And Welcome to the Mac Forums.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27-inch 2020 iMac; 3.8GHz 8-core Intel Core i7 processor; 32GB RAM; Radeon Pro 5500 XT; 2 TB SSD
Moneydance has this feature and it is displayed prominently on the Home screen of the app. Although it does not have the "eye candy" of iBank (which I also tried before settling on Moneydance) I like the interface much better on Moneydance. The Home screen, in particular, gives you a great overview of your financial situation.

Mark

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.