What should I do? Need laptop for college

Reaction score
I am a 18 year old looking to purchase a mac laptop for college. However I want to know what rumors there are for new mac book pro's/ new mac laptops in the near future becuase I would like to purchase the newest thing what should i do should I wait and if so till when or should i buy now?... thanks so much for your advice

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 i3 27" 16gb Ram
Macbook pro's were just updated in Feb, and Macbook Air's were just updated last Month. You should be safe with your purchase.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I moved your post to this forum. It does not belong in "Rumors and Reports". The title has also been changed to correctly reflect the subject.

OP
M
Reaction score
thanks for your help ramimac however i was wondering if there are any rumors of completely new laptops coming out not just software updates? I may be completely off the mark just want to know whats going on in the rumor and development market?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
As far as I know, there are no brand new laptop's coming out anytime soon. As Ramimac said, the MacBook Pro's were just updated in February, and the MacBook airs were just updated last month. Now would probably be a fine time to buy a new Mac laptop.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
If you keep waiting for the newest one you aren't ever going to ever buy one. Linky.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.