center text on a label

K

Kenai@work

I am running Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher edition. I am trying to make some simple mailing labels. I can not center the text? There is no option to click on and Control Click only allows me to access the Help option on the menu, all other items such as paragraph are light grey. I am frustrated. I might just have to fire up the gateway to make some labels.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
maybe command + e will do it.

OP
K

Kenai@work

Thank-you for your suggestion. Command + e brought up my address? Maybe I need to reload the software.

OP
S

sursuciofla

Kenai@work said:
I am running Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher edition. I am trying to make some simple mailing labels. I can not center the text? There is no option to click on and Control Click only allows me to access the Help option on the menu, all other items such as paragraph are light grey. I am frustrated. I might just have to fire up the gateway to make some labels.

Go to VIEW - FORMATTING PALETTE

Then on palette select Alignment and Sapcing tab and you should be able to center it from there.

OP
K

Kenai@work

Nothing ouside of the actual label making windows is accessable. Everything is in the light grey, don't touch mode.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.