iPad photo's - loading

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to this so bare with me.
I want to know which is the best way for me to load my pictures from my computer to iPad? I do not have a Mac computer. Can put my photo's on in an album of sorts? Is there an app. That I should be using?
I am not sue how to load pictures to iPad and only the ones I want put on.
I don't want all of them on the iPad.
Also, can someone recommend a good USB to load pictures from camera directly to iPad?
Thanks

C

chas_m

I don't own a PC so I can't answer all of your questions, but I **think** you simply store your pictures in the "My Pictures" folder and sort them into folders ("albums") manually (man, am I happy I don't have to deal with that nonsense!).

As for loading the pictures on to iPad, iTunes handles that. You can manually select which albums should be loaded.

To load pictures directly onto the iPad from a camera, you need Apple's Camera connection kit.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5 iMac 3.06 ghz 12gb ram 500g HD iPad 2 16G
Hi,
I am new to this so bare with me.
I want to know which is the best way for me to load my pictures from my computer to iPad? I do not have a Mac computer. Can put my photo's on in an album of sorts? Is there an app. That I should be using?
I am not sue how to load pictures to iPad and only the ones I want put on.
I don't want all of them on the iPad.
Also, can someone recommend a good USB to load pictures from camera directly to iPad?
Thanks

Just create a separate folder within your pictures folder....Label it iPad photos ( or your choice ). You can create subfolders within that folder which will create albums on the iPad. Drag the photos you want to use into the various folders you have made and only sync that ( main ) folder with your iPad. It's just like OSX unless you use iPhoto...which isn't any easier really....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.