Idea for new app, developer needed!

Reaction score
Please help.

If you had an idea for an app, but did not know how to develop, what would you do?

Should I partner with a developer? Should I learn to develop? Should I hire an intelectual property attorney? Is there a conference I can go to meet developers here in the Greater Seattle Area?

Thank you?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
These are questions that can best be answered locally in your area not here. Look in your phone book or use internet search for an Apple User's Group in the Seattle area (I'm sure there will be many in the greater metro area) and then get in touch with them.

OP
W
Reaction score
These are questions that can best be answered locally in your area not here. Look in your phone book or use internet search for an Apple User's Group in the Seattle area (I'm sure there will be many in the greater metro area) and then get in touch with them.

Dear chscag,

I read the Community Guidelines, not sure which one I violated. Could you point it out to me please?

I appreciate all of your help.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
No one said you violated any "Community Guideline". I'm merely giving you a suggestion as what you can do. If you're really interested in developing applications for OS X and would like to partner with a developer it's best to get answers from someone who may be able to help. Mac user's groups are well organized and usually (not always) include someone who is active in developing.

If there is someone who frequents these forums who can provide you with some answers, they'll reply to your thread.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.