Burning data disks

B

bye4now12

Ok, so i've got 4 .dmg files that i need to burn to disks (all are for the same program) So, i burned them all to CDs, using Disk Copy. But, if i tried to use them, i'd get an error, it would freeze halfway through the install.

I am so lost. Pretty much, waht do i use to burn data disks (i'll just say it, they are the CD versions of Mac Tiger. I dont know if i can post this, if its against the rules, sorry and someone close this thread). When i'm installing the program (like, i restart with CD one in, and it says like checking hard drive or something at the start of the install, freezes for 20 minutes, then starts up with my current OS).

Yeah yeah, i know, just buy it. Send me 130, and i will. I've got too much to worry about, my parents wont let me buy it, wouldnt let me get a job over the sumer (NO JOKE, i'm not even kidding, my dad is...weird). Sooner or later, i will buy it, for sure. But, I just need it right now for a few programs.

Thanks a ton.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.