Ipad Users, Free eBooks

C

chas_m

I don't see why you encourage people not to buy ebooks. What if I want something written now, that's popular? Oh wait your list doesn't have any of that stuff.

Yes, there are a lot of free ebooks out there, and yes it was kind of you to pass on a list of some sites for that material. But when I'm done reading instruction manuals, public domain classics and self-published drivel, I might actually want something like a Harry Potter book or the latest from Stephen King. For that, I need a "real" ebookstore.

OP
K
Reaction score
I don't see why you encourage people not to buy ebooks. What if I want something written now, that's popular? Oh wait your list doesn't have any of that stuff.

Yes, there are a lot of free ebooks out there, and yes it was kind of you to pass on a list of some sites for that material. But when I'm done reading instruction manuals, public domain classics and self-published drivel, I might actually want something like a Harry Potter book or the latest from Stephen King. For that, I need a "real" ebookstore.

alrite, i apologize for my post and i have edited them.

C

chas_m

No problem. Again, it was kind of you to share your find. There are many fine ebooks to be found on the sites your list mentions.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA

If you WANT to purchase books, by all means do so. How does the OP posting a list of freely available eBooks preventing you from purchasing any books?

Why would you even ATTEMPT to try to bash the OP for the list??

Your posts are very curious..

OP
K
Reaction score
If you WANT to purchase books, by all means do so. How does the OP posting a list of freely available eBooks preventing you from purchasing any books?

Why would you even ATTEMPT to try to bash the OP for the list??

Your posts are very curious..

Its fine. anyway anyone here knows where to find chinese ebooks?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.