Problems with the logic board ?????

Reaction score
heLP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEE i GOT A MACBOOK prO MOD.A1278 The thing is that one day turn off I go to some authorize technician of apple i paid $65 to know the diagnostic of it. They say that it is the "logic board" but when i go there to take my macbook pro i touch the power button and wooooooooooo turn on .The man at the counter callthe technician because he dont know what to say about it. The technician says he check the macbook pro and he dont know too what happen. I arrived to my home open the macbook because it turn off again i decide to open it. i clean the golden things(sorry i forgot the name of it) in the logic board and it turn on again the problem is the macbook turn off and dont want to turn on again some time for hours some times for days and all i want to know is that if is the logic board or something else ???????? please help me

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Either have it repaired or forget it.

OP
A
Reaction score
but i can do something or not ? they want to make me pay 900 for a new one and i dont trust in them because they are supposed to know what happen and the face of them it look like i dont know

Reaction score
Judging by the way you type in English how do you expect us to take you serious?

Take your computer to an Authorize apple store and have a professional look at it.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
but i can do something or not ? they want to make me pay 900 for a new one and i dont trust in them because they are supposed to know what happen and the face of them it look like i dont know

Take it somewhere else and get another opinion. The problem with doing that is you will likely have to pay for another diagnostic. Anyway, $900 is probably not worth spending to have it repaired, logic board or not. For another $200 you can buy a new MBP.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.