Mac OS X Tiger CD4 how to burn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys!

First of all sorry for my english, I'm from Poland.

I'm owner of early 2005 Mac Mini [PPC]. Now I'm running on old 10.3.9 (I have DVD with 10.3.7). I want change it on Mac OS X Tiger (10.4). I had a lot of files with OS Tiger but no one works. Yesterday I found on polish website Mac OS X Tiger PPC on 4CDs. First CD is in *.iso format, 2nd, 3rd and 4th CD is *.zip. After unzip (I unziped this on my Mac) i have folder named like this "Mac OS X Install Disc [number of disc]" in every folder are two files. First: Mac OS X Install Disc [number of disc].bin and the second one Mac OS X Install Disc [number of disc].cue. *.cue file is about 1kb and *.bin file is about 649Mb (4th one have moer than 200Mb.)

OK. I mouted and installed first disc without any problems. Next one are really wierd. I have tried:
-burn *.zip files
-burn only *.bin and *.cue

And it doesn't work. After instalation first CD, Mac was restarted, then installator asked for another CD. And nothing work.

It is possible to change *.zip to *.iso? Or maybe it won't be work.

I need your help, what should I do to install Mac OS X Tiger PPC? I have only Mac Mini and laptop with Windows 7.

Thanks for all reply.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
That is piracy even in Polish. Go out and buy a set of Tiger discs.

No help here andy your thread will probably be slammed as no one likes theft.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Definitely need to get your own legitimate copy of OS X. There is no help here with illegal copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.