Audio Hijack Not Detecting Any Audio

Reaction score
OK, I know there are plenty of posts on here regarding how to record audio from your Mac (247 according to my recent search), but that's not exactly what I'm looking for. I have been using Audio Hijack to record from the BBC iPlayer for some years now on my old G3 iMac, just stuff I don't get the time to listen to live or like to keep for myself. Anyways, I recently bought myself a new (to me) iMac G4 and now when I hit 'Hijack' on AJPro, it won't detect any audio. I'm sure this is something to do with my system input but can't for the life of me work it out, or find anyone else online suffering from a similar problem. Any help would be massively appreciated...

C

chas_m

When you say "BBC iPlayer," do you mean a) the standalone application or b) the pop-up window in Safari?

Regardless, have you added either Safari or the BBC iPlayer app as presets in AJH? Did you specify the app as an input?

OP
P
Reaction score
Sorry, should of said - the pop up player in Safari, but yeah, that's selected as my audio source. Like I say, I've been using AJPro for ages, it just won't work on the new mac ;o(

OP
P
Reaction score
I reckon I've reached the end of my know how as far as prefs go. Cheers for the help, looks like I'll have to just use my work PC for now ;o(

C

chas_m

Touch base with the Rogue Amoeba folks -- I've always found them keen to help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.