• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

New logitec "ambient light powered keyboard"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13in rMBP 2014 Yosemite
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
IMO: if it's wireless, and it's not bluetooth, it's crap! Especially since it's made for Macs!

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13in rMBP 2014 Yosemite
yeah i noticed that 2.4 figure and remembered that is the lower frequency on theEx Base Stations...
i was thinking.. what if your wireless router is bust for a few days?
or does it use the Macs natural wifi signature? same thing ascribed to Airdrop?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
I do like my BT keyboard, but to be honest, don't love it. This Logitech keyboard appeals to me, especially since it doesn't require batteries. and seems to have a nicer form factor. One usb port on an hub seems very reasonable.

Doug

Reaction score
Yeah, I stream HBOGO on my macbook all the time outside. Boostin' 'Fi! Solar energy rocks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.