Search (YouTube)

Reaction score
Can someone please help me and on correcting this problem that is annoying me. If i want to search for a video using the iPad YouTube app, I get a bunch of useless video that sometimes don't have nothing to do with what i am searching, so the other day I did the same search on my MPB and ipad2 came with different results, of course I trust more the MBP search. Is the problem with the app? If I use the browser to search YouTube video they match the MPB, so if anybody knows how to fix this, please let me know. I've missing out on video when using the YouTube app.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
The iOS app is not going to return any results that are available only in Flash.

For more help, it would be best to contact the developers of the app.

OP
C
Reaction score
The iOS app is not going to return any results that are available only in Flash.

For more help, it would be best to contact the developers of the app.

Thanks, I just created a link on the ipad with www youtube com (desktop edition), now my searches are the same as if I was using the computer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.