Freezing issues. my update for 10.7.1

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" i5. 4GB, 2.4Ghz, 320GB. Mid 2010
I'm still having freezing experiences on my safari :S ;/ what do i do?

C

chas_m

Do you have any specifics about what version of the OS or Safari you're running? Does it happen constantly or on specific sites, have you updated your Flash, etc. etc.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" i5. 4GB, 2.4Ghz, 320GB. Mid 2010
It's froze on me twice today while being on youtube and facebook. Or multiple tabs.

Reaction score
I had the same issue as you before the update, but haven't seen it since I updated last night. So not sure if it's fixed for me.

It appears the freezing is a Flash related issue. Have you updated Flash? I wrote about my problems in a different thread here and some nice members suggested upgrading Flash to an existing beta. This should be the link: Adobe Flash Player 11 Beta for Desktops | applications, content and videos - Adobe Labs

Hope that helps!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
It's froze on me twice today while being on youtube and facebook. Or multiple tabs.

As chas m pointed out what OS if 10.7 then 10.7.1 fixed some issues with You Tube videos if not then as was said is Flash updated to the latest since it's no longer included in software update it has to be updated separately.

M

MacInWin

As chas m pointed out what OS if 10.7 then 10.7.1 fixed some issues with You Tube videos if not then as was said is Flash updated to the latest since it's no longer included in software update it has to be updated separately.
Anybody care to add some punctuation to this? It makes no sense as it is now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 MBP 15" I7 2.3 Ghz 16 GB Ram 500 GB SSD Retina
Apparently not.
(On the punctuation.)

I have not had the Safari issue at all. Actually I have had no issues. But since the update I haven't noticed anything different. No speed difference or anything else. I didn't look to see what the update was for.

Do we know what the update does?

Pat

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.