Finally bought my first Mac...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I picked it up on Saturday. I bought it used/refurbished. It's a 15" G4 Powerbook, 667mhz, 512mb ram, 32mb Radeon, firewire, useb, svideo and DVI outs, earphones and all that jazz. I put a pcmcia wireless network card into it as well. It was loaded with OS X 10.2 Panther, which I've updated to 10.2.8, and have Tiger ordered from Apple, which should be here in a few days. I've got it loaded with both OS X 10.2.8 and OS 9.2, which was pretty cool. They gave me both sets of cd's when I bought it... I love it so far. I still can't get over that I finally have a Mac, I'm so happy now! Hehe :D:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, 14'', 1.33 Ghz, 60gig, 768ram, Mac OsX 10.4.3
congrats.
and you picked the right forum too. :)

OP
Audio.Trench
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Hehe, well I am a switcher.. The honest reason I still have Windows is for gaming, although I bought an issue of MacAddict today and had the Postal 2 demo on it, so that was my first Mac gaming experience. But I don't plan on doing a lot of gaming on here, since my desktop is built for gaming.

I'm only having one problem right now.. When I run iStumbler after I download it, it appears in the dock, but disappears almost immediatly, any ideas?

EDIT: Found out that iStumbler 95 i :eek:neye: for OS X 10.3 or later, so I got iStumbler82 and it works.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.