"Proper" Expose for Safari Tabs

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to Snow Leopard (and Macs in general). I switched from PCs just for two-finger scrolling and four-finger expose. I am trying to get my expose to behave the way I want it, but so far I can't find any setting or download to help me do this. I tried TabExpose and I believe the other one was called Exposer.

Say I have open an Adobe Photoshop window, a Microsoft Word window, and a Safari window with 3 tabs. If I four finger swipe, I see three windows (Photoshop, Word, Safari.) What I want is to see 5 windows (Photoshop, Word, one window for each Safari tab.)

Currently, I open new Safari windows for each website I visit instead of tabs to get the behavior I want, but I really prefer tabs.

Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
To my knowledge that isn't possible, as Expose only 'sees' windows not tabs, and as you already know the only options that kinda are close are TabExpose & Exposer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.