• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

New OS X 10.7.2 build and iCloud beta 7 released to developers

Reaction score
New OS X 10.7.2 build and iCloud beta 7 released to developers

lionatthepeepholetuaw.png
Another seed of OS X Lion 10.7.2 has been released to developers, this time with a build number of 11C37. The first 10.7.2 build was released just a few days after OS X Lion's public launch, and Apple still has not provided any developer seeds of 10.7.1.

Apple has also pushed out the seventh version of the iCloud developer beta. iCloud is due for public release in the fall, alongside iOS 5 and, likely, the 10.7.2 release of OS X Lion.

Meanwhile, based on historical Mac OS X releases, a 10.7.1 bugfix update for Lion should be released any day now. Between Mac OS X Jaguar and Snow Leopard the average time between the 10.x release and a 10.x.1 update has been just over 18 days; as of this writing it's been 23 days since Lion's launch. The longest gap between a 10.x release and the 10.x.1 update was 25 days, back in 2002 (though 10.1's gap was much longer, 10.2 was really the first version of Mac OS X that was in widespread use, so I haven't included it in this analysis).

Both 10.7.2 and the iCloud beta are available to download now from Apple's developer center.

New OS X 10.7.2 build and iCloud beta 7 released to developers originally appeared on TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:15:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

SourceÂ*|Â*PermalinkÂ*|Â*Email thisÂ*|Â*Comments

Read more

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Let's hope they have done something about the Magic Mouse and Lion for Mac Pro users.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 macbook pro I7 2.66ghz 8gb ram and 500gb hd, mac mini 2011 i5
im glad to hear that it will be coming out any time soo to fix some of the issues

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13" & iPod Touch
I am missing one directory on my nas, could this be a lion problem?
(The directory is still there if i go there via "go to folder")

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I am missing one directory on my nas, could this be a lion problem?
(The directory is still there if i go there via "go to folder")

Might be, but it wouldn't be Lion, could be that your NAS software hasn't been updated to be 100% Lion compatible.

But you might also want to start a new thread since this is really off topic in this one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.