Won't connect to friends internet

Reaction score
Hello!

Right now I'm at a friends place, everyone can connect to the internet - except from me? It's says that the connection failed - and I'm totally sure, that the password is correct.

I haven't had this problem before - and I've been connected to like 10+ different wireless networks without any kind of issue?

I've searched all over google, youtube etc. and haven't found a solution yet.
I hope that u guys can help me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation
There are so many things that could be creating this problem. Personally i would try shutting off there router/modem and turning it back on. When you say everyone else how many people are you talking about because you can set a device limit for your wireless network. But honestly its hard to give an accurate response since there is no information about the network or even what device you are trying to connect with.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
What encryption are they using late model anything just about hates WEP and in some cases a hex has to be used instead of the password there are free password to hex converters on the net. Also WPA/WPA2 has had its share of problems with 2Wire
in the end WPA2 only seems to work almost every time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.