Get iDisk Sync Behavior with OSX Server

Reaction score
I am a MobileMe and iDisk user. In fact, the Documents folder on my MBP is an alias to the Documents folder on my MobileMe iDisk account. (So anything I save on my Documents directory on my local machine automagically syncs out to iDisk.) The beauty of this is that my local Document folder is also available even when I am not connected to iDisk (or the internet). On reconnection to iDisk, any new documents locally sync up to iDisk and vice versa.

Now my question... In addition to my MBP (OSX 10.6.8, 2.66 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB) I also run a Mac Mini (OSX Server 10.6.4), both connected via home network created by Time Capsule. Because additional storage on iDisk cost $$$, and I have 2TB of storage on my Mac Mini, how can I get the behavior described above (i.e. on iDisk) to work between my MBP and my Mac Mini server?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.