exe files

T

timboellis

I am pretty sure that I cannot run exe files within the Mac OS enviroment, however I have several databases that I rely on that was built with Database Designer, I do not want to use Virtual PC for the job.

Is there anyway of getting them to work on a mac, other than transplaneting them over to a Mac Access?

Or am i doomed to fail as personaly I am pants at Access suppose if the worst came to the worst I could creat a database with SQL and PHP and do it on line.

Oh and on that subject is it east to create a web server with PHP etc...
if so what would the roots be ie appache woudl be site/public_html/folder or windows c:/site/public_html/folder

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Personally, I find that even though it means using another machine, it is just easier to use a Windows machine for things like this.
Nobody should ever totally dump one OS for another, or get rid of a Windows machine just because they bought a Mac and vice versa. Therin lies the beauty of having both kinds of machines, the ability to do even more than the average person, because you have the benefits of both OSes.
:black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro 3.06Ghz 7200RPM 500gb
D3v1L80Y said:
Personally, I find that even though it means using another machine, it is just easier to use a Windows machine for things like this.
Nobody should ever totally dump one OS for another, or get rid of a Windows machine just because they bought a Mac and vice versa. Therin lies the beauty of having both kinds of machines, the ability to do even more than the average person, because you have the benefits of both OSes.
:black:

Agreed

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.