Problems with iPhoto

Reaction score
Ok so before I installed OS X Lion I was able to swipe through my photos when they were taking up the whole screen by just swiping my finger on the mouse. Now after I installed the OS X Lion it is not letting me swipe through them like that, does OS X Lion not allow that or is there something that may not be configured correctly?

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Is this with the Magic Mouse? Also do you know what version of iPhoto you are running?

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I just tried it in iPhoto 11 with both the Magic Trackpad and Magic Mouse. Nothing I tried got the pics to change to the next or previous one.

OP
G
Reaction score
with the magic mouse, and before I installed I OS X Lion it was doing that when I when into the photos tab, them double clicked the a photo to get it bigger, then I was able to swipe with the magic mouse to get to the next picture and it says that I am running version 9.1.5

I just don't get why it was doing it before and after I downloaded the OS X Lion it won't....

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It's the changes on the Gestures in Lion over SL. I will probe around and if I find anything will post back. I liked that feature also.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.