I was bullied into it 5 months later

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook® Pro / Intel® Core™ i5 Processor / 13.3" Display / 4GB Memory / 320GB Hard Drive
Ok so 5 months or so ago i was bullied into my baby (MBP) just an update if any are interested.

Original thread
http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/switcher-hangout/236584-i-bullied-into.html

So now I only use my PC for hard core gaming and I seldom do that cuz I can't figure out windows 7. I also get frustrated if I have to use a friends computer because it's simply to cumbersome to use a mouse now.

I got so frustrated the other day trying to find a web site on my buddys acer I almost threw the thing at him.

right click left click arrrg why isn't two finger clicking working I kept saying.

any who apple has a another devotee.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I notice the same thing. Once I got used to OSX, going back to a Windows system sometimes frustrated me to the point I had to think to use it! :D

Welcome aboard!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacBook Air 16GB 1TB SSD
No kidding. I have to use Windows on my Mac (Parallels or Bootcamp) and I find it very frustrating.

Welcome to the Mac community

And oh, did you pay off you mom?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Ironic isn't it? I had many more years of Windows experience, yet it took me so much less time to get used to OS X than it did to get comfortable with Windows.

Reaction score
Meh, I regularly boot into Windows 7 all of the time. I'm not as fluent with the OS as I am with Mac now (keyboard commands, small productivity apps, etc.) but I can move around.

The OS is... interesting; I don't like needing virus protection software, system updates, and all of that though. For general use I stay with SL; when I want to play games, however, I go with Win7.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini, i5, SSD & 1TB, 8 GB
I was a Windows user a lot longer than I have been a OS X User and I hate using Windows computers at work or repairing them on the side. My whole family prefers Mac now. Still have 3 Windows PC's left at home, but the don't see much use.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27 in 2.7GHz intel Core i5 16 gb a 4S iPhone 16gb and 2 iPod Touch
Can't say I'll never go back to windows, as I have to fix and work on them...BUT APPLE ALL THE WAY!!!!....oh yea Baby!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13in rMBP 2014 Yosemite
Some similarities here. The only time I use windows is at work, and very little there I should add. I don't have to worry about the mouse issues since I use the trackpad al the time now at home. When ever I pick up an old school mouse i just revert to the 'right click' mentality. Copy, paste, undo are all the same to me still.
With all that, my switch in Feb/2011 has been seamless.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac. Intel Quad Core. 16 GB Ram.
The only time I use Windows now is to let some fresh air into the house.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2006 | 2011 21.5in iMac-1tb-i5-12gig | iPhone 3gs
Try working on windows at work with a very outdated browser!!! And because we have 200+ computers in this company which all have to stay the same, they won't upgrade.

From what I know tho, we are getting a huge overhaul next Feb. 2012.... still windows but hopefully better software!!

I've crashed 5 times so far this morning................. I want my Mac!! :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.