iPhone 3Gs Water Damage

Reaction score
I got some after on my iPhone 3Gs, and I didn't think it was enough to damage it, but apparently it was. I went home, it seemed completely dry, but it wouldn't turn, so I plugged it into a wall charger. The screen appeared really dim so I thought it probably shouldn't be on, and I unplugged. Now I can't even be sure if it's on or off, or if it's really water damaged or not. So I saw condensation inside the camera lens and I put it in a bag of rice krispies for a day (that's all I had) and now I need to know if I should try turning it on. It won't wake from standby but I don't know if that means it's really on because the water could make it dysfunctional, and it might really be on...

So what do I do?:'(

Edit:Basically, how do I make sure it's off so I can suction the top panel off and dry it out?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
Can you see anything on the screen? If you plug it in to charge it does it make the connected noise. And does the silent switch make it vibrate.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.