Trouble editing dates for To Do items in iCal

Reaction score
Hey all,

I use the "To do items" in iCal to run my life. I have them sorted by "due date". At times, I want to reset the date for an item. Let's say it is a "Today" item. When I reset the date and click on "close", about half the time the item that i just edited, is moved to the new date and the field of view of the To Do items remains as is, showing all of the remaining "today" items. The other half the time, the edited item moves to the new date, and the field of view of the To Do items also moves to that new date. In order to get back to "Today", I have to scroll back up to the "today" area. This is a nuisance, but here is the bigger nuisance. Sometimes, when the field of view moves to the the new date, and I scroll back up to "Today", the field of view reverts to where I just scrolled back from, so I have to scroll back up to "Today". Sometimes it reverts yet again to the new date field of view - - really a nuisance.

I have Mobile Me, and if I turn off my Airport Extreme, the above "scroll back to today" and rescroll and rescroll problem does not happen, so I suspect that this is a Mobile Me syncing issue.

Anyone else seeing this issue? Workaround??

Onesycamore

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.