What makes a site a reliable site?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Touch 4Gen 32Gb iMac 21'5 , 4GB memory, Core2Duo 3.06 GHz, 1 TB Hard Drive
I have been waiting for the Lion USB stick to come out (august they had said) and I saw this on a website
Lion USB sticks now available | MacNN
but nothing is reported at the Apple Store in Ottawa...

-why do I want a Lion USB stick, you may ask?
Wireless internet is sloooooooow and unpredictable out in the country, but it's one step better then dialup.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Note: I moved this thread from our 'off topic' forum, since we do actually have a forum specific to discussion about 'OS X - Operating System'.

Also, it appears that this article may have been updated. The conclusion was drawn based on AppleCare support documents, but as near as I can tell, there is no retail version available at this time.

C

chas_m

To answer your question, first I would have to mention that you need to read the same article you reference -- it has been updated.

Second, MacNN.com is one of the oldest and most reliable Mac new sites on the planet. BUT they are only as good as the information given to them. If it's wrong, so are they. GIGO, as the old saying goes.

It's pretty clear to me that inventory is on its way, but may not arrive quickly enough for the impatient. Just relax, your computer isn't going to stop working in the meantime.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.