Cannot access my Apple Account

Reaction score
Some how, I cannot access my iTunes account and my Mobile Me account. My iTunes account keeps telling me my username/pass is incorrect. So I go to Apple and request an email to reset my password. I have asked probably 5 times, I have yet to receive an email over the past 2 days. So I went to the other option to reset my password. They will not let you advance further unless you put in your DOB, so I do but Apple tells me that my DOB is wrong. :Angry:

I then noticed a dollar iTunes charge to my checking account. WTHeck Apple.

Any idea how I can fix this?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved. Does not belong in the "Lounge".

You need to contact Apple customer service and explain what happened. They're the only ones who can reset your account and issue a refund for any overcharges.

C

chas_m

My guess would be that your password was very, very easy to guess and got hacked, so it is the person who changed your account password who keeps getting the emails.

As said above, call Apple.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.